1. Membership will run from April to March and members will be given 4 weeks after the A.G.M to pay subscriptions.
2. At the time of writing subscriptions are £15.00 for new members which include membership and joining fee. Renewal is £10.00
3. All members are required to have full NCMD/FID insurance before renewing their club membership or before new members join the club.
4. New members will have full voting right after three attendances.
5. The committee will appoint a Treasurer of their choosing to have access to the club accounts, and where necessary be issued with any relevant Bank cards; if the Treasurer at any time retires from the position then all bank cards and bank access will be removed
6. An audit of club accounts will take place at the A.G.M, two auditors will be appointed none of which should be officials.
7. Each member will be given a copy of rules of Treasure Trove.
8. Any member found guilty of Persistant Disregard of club etiquette will be expelled.
9. No member shall bring a dispute into the club, unless it directly involves the club, where as it will be dealt with by the committee.
10. Each member upon joining shall be issued with a Club Membership card,cowbridge pass , copy of club rules and a pin badge, a map of our club site in Cowbridge will be issued free of charge after three attendances.
11. Club funds must not go below £300.00 as a safeguard to the club. Should the club disband then all remaining funds will be donated to the selected Charitable cause of that year.
12. Donation to Pen- Llyn Estates Social Fund is to be reviewed annually.
13. Member's under 16 are free but must still have NCMD/FID
14. Club members are responsible for their own health & safety, NCMD only covers damage or injury caused as a result of individual negligence whilst out detecting and does not cover personal injury.
15. The club is not responsible for any loss or damages to members equipment or machines.
16. Commitee members are entitled to free club membership but are still liable for NCMD/FID
17. When booking a seat for a club rally, members must pay the full bus fare prior to the rally taking place, refunds will only be given if the bus place can be filled by another member.
It is your responsibility as a borrower to comply with the following:
1. All club rules regarding the issue and condition of loan of all club books.
2. Treat books with care.
3. If damaged or defaced, you must replace the books
4. Borrowing of books is free of charge. Only members are allowed to borrow books.
5. The act of borrowing a book indicates you agree with the above conditions.
See Austin lockett (Librarian) if you want to borrow a book from the club!